Fort Myers Estate Planning Lawyer
Drafting the Right Documents to Meet Each Client’s Individual Needs
If you need help creating or updating your estate plan, you have a right to expect your lawyer to listen to your concerns and provide you with legal guidance based on your individual needs and goals. Our Fort Myers estate planning lawyers at Kuhn Law Firm, P.A. are committed to meeting this expectation for every client.
- Family Limited Partnership
- Power Of Attorney
- Wills & Trusts
Experienced Fort Myers estate planning attorney Scott A. Kuhn supervises every estate planning matter our firm accepts. He will advise you on the appropriate tools to meet your needs and draft your estate planning documents, which may include some or all of the following:
- Wills: Most estate plans include a will. Your will governs what happens in the event of your death to any of your assets that are not distributed outside of probate court.
- Trusts: Depending on your specific circumstances, creating a trust may help you avoid probate, gain greater flexibility with your assets or take advantage of tax opportunities.
- Powers of attorney: Planning for the possibility of incapacity is an important part of the overall estate planning process. Very often, this may be accomplished by a properly drafted power of attorney.
- Living wills: A living will — also known as an advance health care directive — is a formal way to express your wishes regarding emergency and life-preserving medical treatment.
If you already have an estate plan, we can review it and ensure that it is current and responsive to your current needs. It is particularly important to have an attorney review your estate plan if you have recently married, divorced, had children or moved to Florida from another state, since different states have different estate and probate laws.
Contact A Fort Myers Estate Planning Lawyer At Kuhn Law Firm
To schedule a free consultation to discuss your estate planning goals with attorney Scott A. Kuhn, please contact us at 239-333-4529 or by e-mail. Our Fort Myers estate planning lawyers serve clients throughout the region, providing most estate planning law on a flat-fee basis.