Estate Planning & Probate Lawyer
Experienced attorneys focused on protecting your rights and promoting your interests across a wide array of legal practice areas
In addition to handling estate planning and probate matters throughout Southwest Florida, we manage a variety of legal matters at Kuhn Law Firm, P.A. in Fort Myers. Of all the matters we deal with, the one that is most important to us is the one that matters most to you at this very moment. Our Fort Myers estate planning & probate lawyers strive to provide the best representation we can to fulfill your legal needs in any of the following areas:
- Probate, Estate and Trust Litigation – We conduct the full range of probate and trust disputes, including allegations of undue influence and fraud, will contests, and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Guardianship – Our lawyers assist in establishing or contesting guardianships for minors and incapacitated adults, protecting the rights of and providing assistance to the ward, and representing parties in all manner of guardianship litigation.
- Elder Abuse – We help victims of elder financial abuse recover compensation for their harm against the perpetrator in civil actions brought under Florida’s Elder Exploitation Statute.
- Estate Planning – Our experienced estate planning attorneys draft wills, trusts and powers of attorney to ensure the protection of assets and care of the testator during his or her lifetime, along with the ability to leave a lasting legacy to future generations with minimal tax impact and maximum preservation of wealth.
- Business & Commercial Law – From entity formation and administration, to drafting contracts and noncompetes, to representation in all forms of business litigation, our team is here for the life of your business, to keep you in compliance and help you reach your goals.
- Real Estate Law – We represent parties to real estate transactions in title and contract disputes, residential and commercial evictions, foreclosure and deficiency judgments, construction law and literally any commercial real estate litigation matter.
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death – If you or a loved one were injured due to the negligence of another, our attorneys are here to make sure you get the compensation you need to deal with the medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering inflicted on you through no fault of your own.
- Veterans Affairs – We help qualifying veterans obtain Aid & Attendance benefits to cover the costs of in-home or nursing home care, to help them achieve the maximum quality of life with the honor, dignity and respect they deserve.
- Insurance Law – Insurance companies don’t always agree with your claim, and sometimes their actions are simply unreasonable. Whether engaged in a good faith coverage dispute or a civil action against insurance bad faith, our lawyers provide strong, effective representation in court following a denial of benefits.
- Appeals – Our experienced litigators are more than just trial attorneys. We handle appeals in courthouses throughout Lee, Collier & Charlotte counties, including representation of both petitioners and respondents.
Preparing for trial from day one
At Kuhn Law Firm, P.A., you will find Fort Myers estate & probate lawyers who are true litigators. We begin preparing your case for trial from the very start, and our lawyers are always ready, willing and able to take your case into court and argue for the best outcome from judge or jury. We don’t force litigation on anyone. If your case can be satisfactorily resolved through negotiation, mediation or arbitration, we are thrilled to assist in the best and most cost-effective solution in your particular case. Nevertheless, by being prepared for trial and litigating as needed, we bargain from a position of strength and show the other side we mean business. Whether your case settles early or goes to verdict or judgment, you know that you received strong, steadfast representation at every stage.
Talk directly to your attorney any time you need
At Kuhn Law Firm, P.A., we are large enough to compete with adversaries of any size, yet small enough to maintain a close personal connection with our clients. This personal connection is highly valued at Kuhn Law Firm, P.A. We take the time to understand your situation and empathize with your perspective.
As a smaller firm, we take a team approach to every case and ensure every relevant staff member knows about your case. If you have a question about your case or need to talk to your attorney for any reason, all you have to do is call.
We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the work we do. For advice and representation in any matter related to our areas of practice, call 239-333-4529 for a no-cost, confidential consultation. Our Fort Myers estate planning & probate lawyers look forward to hearing from you and providing the representation you need to meet your goals.